Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lost 5x03 - Thoughts

Finally, a good episode! Only one time jump, gave us some time to enjoy one steady time-line. A few interesting things:

  • Charlotte collapsing – so predictable. Said it would happen right before it did.
  • Young Charles Widmore – I’ve read people guessed it last episode, but still, it surprised me, as I didn’t think it was true. I like seeing the Others in the beginning. Perhaps we will understand what’s the issue between Ben and Widmore.
  • Faraday’s mom is probably Mrs. Hawking. Again, last episode I thought it wasn’t true, as she was in the US, while the mother should have been in the UK.
  • The meeting between Richard and Lock was great! Also explains why Richard came to Lock when Lock was born, and when he was young.

Looking forward to the next one.

No comments: